Someone is waiting to talk to you now …..
…. if you have a question that’s really worrying or that you feel you might hurt yourself or someone else then you need to talk to someone caring right now – please don’t wait.
Call one of the numbers below – there are lovely people who will listen and support you – anonymously, caringly and lovingly.
If you are not sure which one to call – then just call the first number in your country – they will help.
- Samaritans (116 123) operates a 24-hour service available every day of the year. If you prefer to write down how you’re feeling, or if you’re worried about being overheard on the phone, you can email Samaritans at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Childline (0800 1111) runs a helpline for children and young people in the UK. Calls are free and the number won’t show up on your phone bill.
- PAPYRUS (0800 068 41 41) is a voluntary organisation supporting teenagers and young adults who are feeling suicidal.
- Students Against Depression is a website for students who are depressed, have a low mood or are having suicidal thoughts.
- Bullying UK is a website for both children and adults affected by bullying.
- Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM) is an excellent resource for young men who are feeling unhappy. As well as their website, CALM also has a helpline (0800 58 58 58).
If you have suggestions of other helpful lines, especially in other countries, please send me a note and i will add them